Don’t Let A Data Breach Ruin Your Good Name!
Just when you thought you had enough to think about, today’s digital environment is adding new risks for businesses. And since these risks can occur at any time, PT Risk Management has a 24/7 hotline.
Our Value-Added Services
Our value-added services, which you’re not likely to find anywhere else, first includes expert contract reviews and quarterly risk assessments and other aspects of your business. We do this to ensure that you get complete coverage and can start working proactively to minimize your risk exposure and prevent losses from occurring in the first place.
In order to help secure the privacy of your data and protect you from hackers, former employees, absent-minded workers and other threats, PT Risk Management has created a complete cyber liability insurance program that includes coverage for:
- Claims expenses and penalties for regulatory proceedings
- The expense of properly notifying individuals of a data breach, providing credit monitoring for affected parties, hiring a computer security expert and obtaining specialized legal advice
- Damages and claims related to your online media activities, ranging from defamation and libel to copyright infringement
- Crisis management and public relations expenses
Did You Know?
Data breaches that expose the personal information of consumers are becoming larger and more frequent. In the state of New York alone, the cost to businesses exceeded $1.37 billion in 2013. If a data breach occurs at your business, you can expect to pay up to $188 for each personal record compromised.
“They are great at keeping up with new regulations and new exposures. Since things constantly change in the legal system and in high technology, that’s truly valuable for my business.”
– New Mexico Propane Wholesaler